Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trees Trees Trees and More Trees

Thank you to all who have encouraged me with your delight in my sweater trees.  Just been gathering wool sweaters, buttons and chair spindles for the last year not really sure just how I was going to use them but knew these goods were worthy of something great.  I finally had a revalation in October and went to town creating. After their debut at 2nd Saturdayz I have had orders for more trees......... I have been busy. Thank goodness my mom is still with me as my assistant.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those trees! I'd love to make some for my church bazaar .. wish I had some spindles! You had some great things at this show.. I'm sure you were very successful .. keep up the good work!

    Wanda in NH
    www.vintagefleurs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever make these to sell and ship to Indiana? These are one of the coolest and different things I have seen this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute Lori. I so love the 3-d ones. In fact, I just gave some clothes away but held out a couple of sweaters for this purpose. Mine will pink, go figure:o)

    ReplyDelete