Sunday, November 14, 2010

My First Show 2nd Saturdayz in Seattle


I had such a great time at this show.  I could not have done any of it without the support of my family and my mom's labor of love.  It was a pleasure to meet the "Junk Tribe" of 2nd Saturdayz  I appreciate all the hard work and dedication of Linda Morrison and Deb Bock the  promoters of this show.  They were both so kind helpful and encouraging to me as a first timer to a show.  Thank you to the vendors as well with their encouragement and compliments.  Customers, I want to thank you for attending this show and hope to see you again at future 2nd Saturayz.  It was great, I am exhausted yet ready to get going on new things for the next show. 2nd Saturdayz

1 comment:

  1. adorable! let me know if you'll be at the next second saturday? i am particularly looking for some white ornate frames (& it looks like you might have some?)...look forward to hearing from you!
    xoxo
    ~tracie

    ps - looks like we both started blogging in November 10?

    ReplyDelete